Cryptocurrency is one of the most popular financial assets to invest today. With the ongoing development of blockchain technology, the influx of various crypto coins has steadily increased over the years. There are so many options to choose from, one can expect that choosing the right platform also plays a role in helping you get the right coin at the right price.
Here are some of the most popular exchanges to buy cryptocurrency from around the world:
The Changelly trading platform is considered as one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges in North America. It boasts of being a fast and instant buy-and-sell platform for crypto and fiat currencies, with over 2 million registered users. The company is based in the Czech Republic, which has been able to provide a myriad of services to North American traders.
Here are some of the Changelly trading platform features:
- Access to over 130 different currencies
- Change cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, BTT, and Ethereum for Euros and United States Dollars
- Allows credit and debit cards to be used as deposit methods, and doesn’t need you to have a deposit storage.
- Includes a free Canadian Dollar wire deposit for Canadian citizens
- Offers a fast registration process that only requires an email ID so that investors can start trading as soon as possible
- Has partnerships with reputable and large cryptocurrency services like BRD, Coinmarketcap, NEM/XEM wallet, Coinomi, Jaxx, Mycelium, Huobi, Coinpayments, and others.
Additionally, Changelly also connects with the crypto market in real time, allowing investors to get the best coins at the best price without requiring them to keep checking from other sources.
Indacoin is a platform that’s based in London, United Kingdom. They have been in operation since 2013. The downside to this platform is that it doesn’t do transactions in the United States of America, although they do accept Bitcoin to United States Dollars transactions.
Here are some of Indacoin trading platform features:
- Serves over 200 countries
- Provides investors with over 700 different altcoins to choose from
- Allows both credit and debit card deposits without the need to register on the platform
- Supports up to 9 languages such as Arabic, German, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Turkish
- Has partnership and affiliate programs for interested parties
Another downside to Indacoin is that its withdrawal processes can take a long time; since Payza is handling it, the process can range from 3-20 business days.
Only second to North America, many experts claim that Europe accommodates one of the most effective cryptocurrency systems, which means that traders can expect a variety of platforms to choose from. For investors who are also traders, they can certainly benefit from Binance, which is considered one of the most successful ICOs of all time.
Binance offers a lot of benefits, and here are some of the advantages:
- Over 84 crypto coins to choose from, including Bitcoin and Ethereum
- Zero fees for deposit and withdrawal services
- A trading fee worth 0.1% which is much more affordable compared to its other competitors
- Mobile app for traders on-the-go
- They have support channels for around 26 languages including Filipino, Chinese, Korean, French, Nigerian and others.
While these features are certainly impressive, Binance is certainly not for the casual trader. In fact, the reason why this platform isn’t easily on the top of the list is because it’s made exclusively for traders who may already have gained some experience in the crypto market.
Several experts believe that Asia has the potential to become one of the fastest growing cryptocurrency economies of the world. While there are still some reservations about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies in certain countries, one platform that allows Asian investors to join the crypto coin exchange market is BitStamp.
Unlike some of the platforms in this list with geographical constraints, BitStamp is a globally-recognized exchange platform. The BitStamp platform has several exchange features such as:
- A selection of well-known crypto coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin
- Relatively low transaction fees
- A wide range of deposit methods which include credit and debit cards, wire transfers, and AstroPay
- Free deposit fees for cryptocurrency
While these features are relatively attractive, certain experts believe that the platform itself focuses more on the trading aspect, which means it may not bode well with casual cryptocurrency investors and could potentially affect them.
Before investing in cryptocurrency, you must first make sure that trading Bitcoin and other crypto coins is legal in your country. This ensures that investors will start buying and trading coins responsibly without legal troubles. Additionally, it also helps to weigh in the pros and cons before deciding which works best.