Chiefs of Coinbase UK, eToro, B2C2, and others will be speaking at the London Summit’s special Crypto edition at the Old Billingsgate, on November 14, 2018.
(London, October 9th) – London Summit 2018, Europe’s largest event for the financial services sector, is hosting a dedicated gathering for the UK’s crypto community. Held on November 14 at the Old Billingsgate, the Crypto Trading Floor will bring together 3,000 traders and industry participants to exchange ideas, network, and discuss the most pressing topics for the crypto community.
Claim Your Free Ticket to the Crypto Trading Floor
The agenda includes keynote speeches and panel discussions by senior executives from Coinbase UK, eToro, Circle, B2BC, DX.Exchange, BNP Paribas, and others, contemplating opportunities in crypto in 2019, the future of a blockchain-supported financial eco-system, and crypto trading models.
The Crypto Trading Floor will also host market outlooks for the main cryptocurrencies, provided by eToro’s senior analysts. Two product competitions will allow some of the most exciting startups and token projects in the crypto space.
“The evolution of cryptocurrency can create a major revolution in the very way we transact and exchange value, and we have been covering this space extensively since 2012, so the creation of a crypto event was a natural one for us,” says Michael Greenberg, Founder and CEO at Finance Magnates Group, which offers industry and market news. “NEWSBTC plays an important role in the process by informing and educating the crypto community, and it would be great to see readers join us and meeting face to face.”
London Summit is Europe’s largest event for the financial services sector. Held since 2012, it brings together the retail and institutional segments of the FX industry. Since 2015, the event has had a growing focus on cryptocurrency.
Key sessions for 2018:
- Blockchain, DLT, and the Future of the Behemoths of Finance
- Opportunities in Crypto in 2019
- Cryptocurrency: Creating an Open Financial System for The World
- Cryptocurrency Trading: Breaking Down Retail and Institutional Models
- The Curious Case of Regulating ICOs: A Global View
- The Cryptocurrency Toolkit for Brokers
- Crypto Innovation Stage
- Zeeshan Feroz, Coinbase, CEO (UK)
- Yoni Assia, eToro, Founder and CEO
- Phillip Guillespie, B2C2, CEO Japan
- Obi Nwuso, Coinfloor, CEO
- Teana Baker-Taylor, Global Digital Finance, Advisory Board Member
- Claire Wells, Circle, Legal & Business Affairs Director for Europe
- Sara Feenan, Clearmatics, Product Strategist
- Shashank Tiwari, Leverj, CSO
- Marc Bürki, Swissquote Bank, CEO
- Aleks Nowak, BlockEx, Chief Listings Officer
To register for the event or to read more about it visit the event’s official website.
Images courtesy of FMLS18