INTERNET CITY, DUBAI, Jul. 20, 2022 – LBank Exchange, a global digital asset trading platform, will list Sports Data Token (SDT) on July 25, 2022. For all users of LBank Exchange, the SDT/USDT trading pair will be officially available for trading at 16:00 (UTC+8) on July 25, 2022.
As a digital sports playground platform based on blockchain, ISDA (International Sports Data Alliance) accumulates sports related data and enables users to earn points while playing sports. Its native token Sports Data Token (SDT) will be listed on LBank Exchange at 16:00 (UTC+8) on July 25, 2022, to further expand its global reach and help it achieve its vision.
International Sports Data Alliance (ISDA) is a blockchain-based global sports data platform designed to grow the size of the sports ‘pie’ by expanding the limits of the market formed by the elite, top 2% of players to include the other 98% of youth and sports enthusiasts.
The platform functions on a Play to Earn (P2E) model that collects, tracks, analyzes, and manages the data of users to provide personalized solutions via AI and machine learning. A variety of data is also converted into NFTs, allowing for the discovery, nurturing, and even investing in talent among users.
‘Football Pie’, the first platform of the ISDA project, is a data platform developed by implementing the core values of ISDA, such as P2E and cumulative points and data for players. When a user uploads a video or personal data created while playing football (such as through basic training or football challenges) to Football Pie, ISDA provides the user with Points which can be redeemed for products, services, and discounts at over 30 participating retail and franchise affiliates nationwide. Points can also be exchanged for SDT, the token of ISDA.
ISDA utilizes blockchain technology to secure the collected individual data with transparency and objectivity, and realizes profits by providing personalized solutions and recommendations based on AI analysis. The goal of the project is to discover players, watch and participate in their growth, and provide opportunities to invest (such as via NFTs).
The ISDA project team is distributed globally, with many years of professional experience in football governance across FIFA (Federation Internationale de Football Association), AFC (Asian Football Confederation), and various national FAs (football associations/leagues) and top-flight professional teams. It’s currently preparing for global launch by signing agreements with 22 (and counting) nations, with plans to expand into golf, basketball, and badminton as new territories join the platform.
The ISDA project brings people from all over the world who enjoy sports to the metaverse, provides an environment to enjoy sports in various ways, and offers meaningful sports data solutions and content with incentives and rewards to expand the sports base and create a healthy ecosystem for the entire industry. In this way, ISDA will grow the pie of the sports industry.
About SDT Token
ISDA platform has built a point system in the platform that works with the token, SDT (Sports Data Token), the platform activity reward points (SDP) and SDT are interchangeable within the platform. In addition, SDT will only be used within the platform for very specific purposes, such as compensation for purchase and holding, NFT linkage, and donation of activities for sports development. The ISDA project will continue to implement measures to support the broad usability of SDT.
Based on ERC-20, SDT has a total supply of 1 billion (i.e. 1,000,000,000) tokens, of which 20% will be used for marketing, 25% is provided for the ecosystem, another 20% will be used for development, 10% is allocated to the team and advisor, 7% is provided for token sale, 13% is provided for operation, and the rest 5% is reserved.
The SDT token will be listed on LBank Exchange at 16:00 (UTC+8) on July 25, 2022, investors who are interested in ISDA investment can easily buy and sell SDT token on LBank Exchange by then. The listing of SDT token on LBank Exchange will undoubtedly help it further expand its business and draw more attention in the market.
Learn More about SDT Token:
Official Website: https://en.isda.io
About LBank Exchange
LBank Exchange, founded in 2015, is an innovative global trading platform for various crypto assets. LBank Exchange provides its users with safe crypto trading, specialized financial derivatives, and professional asset management services. It has become one of the most popular and trusted crypto trading platforms with over 7 million users from now more than 210 regions around the world.
Start Trading Now: lbank.info
Community & Social Media:
LBK Blockchain Co. Limited